RANBIR DANCES WITH HIS PARENTS FOR THE FIRST TIME


RANBIR DANCES WITH HIS PARENTS FOR THE FIRST TIME

    All of us Bollywood film lovers will remember how we clapped and whistled when the 80s golden couple Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh sang Ek Main Aur Ek Tu in Khel Khel Main. Almost three decades later, one gets goosebumps watching this still very-graceful couple sharing screen space with their superstar son Ranbir Kapoor in Abhinav Kashyap’s Besharam. At a specially erected set in Filmcity, Mumbai, Ranbir, dressed in white, looking young and handsome, was shaking a leg with his parents. Speaking exclusively to us, Gen-Now’s most popular superstar said, “I am feeling as if my parents are my children. I’m extremely protective about both of them while on the set. If mom is ok, then papa’s beat is also ok. My mother has always been the most beautiful woman for me. In Besharam, she will be the surprise package. she plays a middle-class hawaldar (cop) which could have turned vampish, but she has handled it so correctly and is absolutely endearing.”

Rishi, Neetu and Ranbir Kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment