Kushal Punjabi - I DON’T HAVE TO MARRY TO HAVE KIDS

I DON’T HAVE TO MARRY TO HAVE KIDS



    Television actor Kushal Punjabi is yearning for a baby, but the hitch is, he doesn’t want to get married anytime soon. “I don’t want to marry just to have kids. I would rather adopt a child, I love kids.”
    So, will he adopt a girl or a boy? Pat comes the reply, “I would like to adopt both girl and boy. But, if I have to choose one, it will be a girl and turn her into a cool dude. I will teach her to ride my bike or be my pillion rider; she will grow up to be a stud. I feel the father-daughter bond is always the strongest.”
    A favourite among his 23 nieces and nephews, Kushal remembers their birthdays and favourite games. “Kids grow up really fast. I realise it when I suddenly get a request from them on a social networking site.”
    Does this mean that he is averse to tying the knot? “What if I don’t meet my perfect match? I will not enter wedlock just to please the people around me,” says Kushal.
    — Neha maheshwri Bhagat

Kushal Punjabi

No comments:

Post a Comment