Baal Veer befriends Lord Ganesha



Baal Veer befriends Lord Ganesha



    Having grown up listening to Lord Ganesha’s stories and reciting aartis with his mother in Ahmedabad, Dev Joshi aka Baal Veer always wanted to experience Maharashtra’s much-celebrated festival.
    So, when he learnt that a Ganesh idol was being brought to the set of his show for a special sequence, he could not contain his excitement and insisted on performing the first aarti.
    Everyone was amazed when Dev, dressed in a traditional kurta pajama, began chanting Sukh karta dukh harta, while performing the aarti. Afterwards, he also distributed the modaks that his mother made for the team.
    Dev says, “I love Ganpati Bappa and will never forget this experience in my life. More than God, Ganpati is my friend and I always talk to him about everything. I’m really excited to play Bal Ganesha’s friend in the show and I learnt a lot about him. I also love Ganesh festival because I think his prasad is the yummiest.”
    The Bal Ganesh track in the show unfolds with
Manav and Montu’s families getting Ganpati to their homes. This sparks a competition between the two, resulting in laddoo-eating and dance competitions. Meanwhile, a Bal Ganesh comes out of the Ganesh idol and befriends Baal Veer.
    Baal Veer airs from Monday to Friday at 8 pm on SAB TV.

Dev Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment