Pattinson wants to date French girls

Pattinson wants to date French girls



    Actor Robert Pattinson would like to have a French girlfriend and says he felt so while shooting an advertising campaign for a French luxury brand. The 27-year-old, who split from longtime actress-girlfriend
Kristen Stewart, said that it was during the shoot that it finally dawned on him what he wants in a woman.
    “When everybody was watching the footage of the kissing scene, I was already embarrassed,” said the star. “Suddenly, Camille said ‘Oh la la!’ I glared at her and told her ‘Are you kidding me??’ I thought that the British would say ‘Oh la la!’ as a way to make fun of French. I didn’t think that French women would say it for real. I realised that I would like to have a French girlfriend with all her cliches.”

Robert Pattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment