Films are my stressers and de-stressers too! De-stress mantra Anurag Kashyap, filmmaker, actor

Films are my stressers and de-stressers too!

De-stress mantra Anurag Kashyap, filmmaker, actor

Anurag Kashyap eats, sleeps and breathes movies, and those close to the actor-filmmaker, including wife, actor Kalki Koechlin would vouch for it. Anurag admits that he finds it tough to not think about films. "I love to read and travel to de-stress, but I find it impossible to not connect them to films and I eventually end up thinking about work," he shares. "Filmmaking is stressful for sure, but for me films are both, my stressers and destressers too!"
Explaining further he adds, "I think the best way to unwind is also to watch movies, but creative minds don't ever rest, so there's nothing that de-stresses me better than actually catching up on something that's creatively stimulating."
The filmmaker reveals that spending time with wife Kalki is a great stress-buster too, but they both are so busy these days that spending time with each other feels like luxury to them. "No matter what we start talking about, we end up talking movies for sure. Not just our films, but also works of other filmmakers. Theatre too is something that we both are quite passionate about. Kalki and my taste in books differ quite a lot, even though we both are quite open to the same kind of cinema," reveals Anurag.
As for spas and indulgent breaks, Anurag feels that he's not a big fan of these luxurious breaks. "I don't have the patience for all that. I like to be working, moving and thinking," he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment