Neha's in a happy space The actor reveals the real reason behind her happiness

Neha's in a happy space

The actor reveals the real reason behind her happiness




Actor Neha Dhupia, of late has been very happy with the developments happening in her life, both personal and professional. It has been revealed that the model-turned-actor will soon venture into e-fashion commerce. "I feel I'm in a happy space right now and I love it this way. I will soon get into shoes and lingerie e-trade. I have always been a huge fashion buff and love shopping online, so for me it was a natural progression."
Acting-wise too, the actor says that she is happy playing a variety of roles and adds, "I have always done films which have some essence. I am not the kinds who will just accept anything for money even if they are biggies. I do work which I think is good and makes me happy. I feel that at the end of the day that is what matters. I am happy the way my career has shaped up and the work I am doing."
Currently awaiting the release of her film Pappu Can't Dance Saala with Vinay Pathak and directed by her good friend Saurabh Shukla, she shares, "It's great to work with friends as there is always a positive energy around which makes things better. Saurabh has a great sense of story-telling and when I got to work as a back-up dancer, these are one of the roles that I always wanted to do. I can relate to the struggle the character goes through as a woman. I am happy Saurabh had the faith in me to portray this role."

No comments:

Post a Comment