'I love watching SRK perform!' ...says model/actor Gemma Atkinson, the latest in the bandwagon of foreign models to take B'wood by storm

'I love watching SRK perform!'

...says model/actor Gemma Atkinson, the latest in the bandwagon of foreign models to take B'wood by storm



British actor and lingerie model Gemma Atkinson is all set to debut in Bollywood with producer Ravi Agarwal and director Rajeev Jhaveri's next film, Fever. The model-turned-actor, who's football star Cristiano Ronaldo's ex flame, has replaced Kites star Barbara Mori in the movie, which also stars actors Rajeev Khandelwal and Ayesha Takia.
On starring in her first ever Bollywood film, the stunning model says, "For me, it was all about discovering another side of the Hindi film industry and seeing how things are done in Bollywood. They have great comedies and amazing love stories. The one I have chosen to do is a suspense-love story."
Though the film will be entirely shot in Switzerland, her Indian admirers will get to see Gemma grooving to a desi item number.
Ask if she's aware of anyone in Bollywood, and the model exclaims, "I love watching Shah Rukh Khan, the King of Bollywood, perform on screen!" She continues, "The Bollywood film industry is known to be very glamorous. All Bollywood actors come across as so passionate about what they do; they are all so talented." But Gemma admits to having a hard time learning Hindi. "Learning Hindi was an extremely difficult task. I understand my lines in the script now which is important that it comes across well on screen," she adds. Presently, waiting for her Hollywood flick How to stop being a Loser to hit the theatres, Gemma talks about her ex-beau Ronaldo, "I always prefer to keep my private life private. Having said that, I still have a lot of respect for Cristiano, he is an extremely talented guy. But the rest I like to keep it to myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment