Sonam’s an in-house engineer

 http://hindi.way2movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Sonam_Kapoor_hot_photoshoot_for_Spice_Mobiles_Ad4.jpg
When it comes to technology and gadgets, actor Sonam Kapoor is the first person to be updated about the same in her family. Sonam who has a younger sister, Rhea and brother, Harsh, says she is the engineer of the house and can fix anything from a bulb to a hard drive. “I am a complete geek when it comes to technology. I can repair and fix anything, anytime. Just recently Abhishek Bachchan (actor) told me that he was so fed up of seeing me on the computer that he was going to throw it away. I am forever on my computer or laptop, trying to fix things and download and upgrade softwares. It is an addiction for me.” Sonam is also very fond of reading books and though she had a kindle, she now uses his tablet to read books. She says, “I used to have a kindle and I had also downloaded a lot of books to read, but now I have got myself a new tablet and read books on that. I don’t need to carry my kindle everywhere because my tablet lets me surf the internet, play games and read books all at once.” She is also very excited about downloading new applications for her tablet and laptop. “I am forever downloading applications and games. It is so much fun downloading different things. That is my favourite past time.” Since she grew up in a household with cousins who were boys her age, she also got hooked to videogames. Now a proud owner of an XBox, she says she can’t do without her videogames. “I love playing videogames on my X-Box. It is a habit I developed while I was growing up because all the boys would constantly be punching the keys. And now it is an addiction, something I cannot do without.”

No comments:

Post a Comment