'I have a secret addiction' Model-turned-actor Nargis Fakhri comes clean on never-before-spoken-of matters — the 'affair' with co-actor Ranbir Kapoor, her wish to settle down, and addiction to lip plumper!

'I have a secret addiction'

Model-turned-actor Nargis Fakhri comes clean on never-before-spoken-of matters — the 'affair' with co-actor Ranbir Kapoor, her wish to settle down, and addiction to lip plumper!



Do you feel 32 years of age is too late to start off in Bollywood since most heroine's shelf life is usually limited?
Hahahahaha! Sorry had to laugh, because I'm really only 12! Seriously, if you met me in person you would totally agree that I am 12… ask anyone who is close to me. I live in Never Never Land and Peter Pan is my best friend.

What is your equation with actor Ranbir Kapoor? Are you friends, acquainted, or just colleagues?
Ranbir is a wonderful person and I am so grateful to have him as my friend. We get along really well and he is such a great actor. So I think our energies just work well together… plus we had developed a strong level of trust and that is key to performing… you have to trust your co actor…

Do you feel that it was a mistake to keep quiet during the raging rumours of the two of you having an affair?
I don't think everything needs to be explained all the time or defended. I guess if we know the truth, that's all that matters, isn't it?

Are you single? Are you considering settling down soon?
I'm single, and I wish I could meet someone, but it's going to be tough, as I have so much going on now all the time. I don't have much of a social life anymore. Whenever I get time, I try and catch up on sleep.

What does the institution of marriage mean to you? Do you see yourself married? What kind of guy would you like to settle down with?
I hope to one day experience the joy of finding my Prince Charming and settling down and having a lovely wedding… but I also know it takes time to find 'the one'. No one is perfect, but I am sure there's a match out there somewhere…. but I also believe we need to get to know ourselves first before settling down. I'm taking my time before accepting any proposals because I would
like my marriage to last a lifetime.

Your pout is the most talked about feature on your face. Do you feel your pout compliments your face the most?
No, actually I noticed that too much on screen, I didn't realise everything is amplified. I have a secret addiction… yes, I know I shouldn't talk about it… but I am addicted to lip plumper… and I was scolded many times while shooting, but I didn't listen because I couldn't live without it. But now I see that they were right and I was being a child; I should have listened. Ah well you live and you learn!

What kind of role would you like to do now?
Oh wow! I keep saying I want to do an action flick… I want to kick some butt. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment